Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Circle of Flames!



I strolled around the hallway, and into the kitchen. And then there it was, that nice strawberry smell from a little candle. The little flames were going up in the air, making the house smell like strawberries. I gripped onto the candle and stared at it for a while, then left it peacefully on the table, my hand shook the table as I was leaving, and the candle started wriggling around like a bowl, but I walked out. That little candle, fell on its side, making the fire go onto the table and slowly burning it. It went onto the edge of the table, and started going around like a circle, causing the house to get all smokey and blazing hot. The fire made its way down to the rusty wooden floor, then slowly making its way up to the chairs and against the white pale walls. I came back in, and I couldn’t see anything, I coughed and coughed, trying to see where the fire was, but all I could see was black and grey smoke and more smoke. I opened the door leading to the kitchen, and saw flames up in the air. Burning everything in its way, I could’ve made a different choice, and should’ve left the candle where it was placed before, and maybe, the house wouldn’t be in a state like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment