Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Castle Midnight.





Misty dark sky, fog surrounding all areas, and all I see is a silhouette of a dark castle. A patch of light was in one spot of the sky, as if it was the way to heaven. The water splashing against each other, and as for me, I was placed in a car. Like those 1900s car, with those big wooden wheels, along with those horses pulling the carriage. But this time it wasn’t just a horse, it was more like those magpies, but all black and scary. With super long claws that could sink their sharp claws into your skin. But it was 10 times bigger than an actual horse, and all I saw was that mysterious big bird leading our carriage to that castle. Then I started seeing things disappear, like the castle was fading away into pieces, the water was sinking away, and then I was placed in my bedroom. But everything seemed so real, was it my imagination or did it actually happen ?

No comments:

Post a Comment