Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

Role Models !!

Why my parents is my role model
Remember the T.I.I.C structure.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarizing statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title
“My Role Models”
Introduction
My parents and my sister are my role models. So in this explanation I will be writing why they are my roles models, and what makes them one. I hope one day when I grow up that kids will look at me as a role model!
Information
1st element
My mum is one of my favorite role models. Why? Because she cared for me and loved me like a mother should. She was there for me since day one, and she means the world to me. She is hardworking just like my dad because she cooks for us, she cleans the house for us, she cleans up the mess that I made even though I should be cleaning it up. She will do anything for me and my siblings and she will clean up things and do things without being asked to. My mum is a women that is courageous, caring and mostly everything in many different ways.
Information
2nd element
My dad is also one of my favorite role models because he works hard in many different ways, and he wakes up in the early hours just to provide for food and money for our family. He is courageous and loving, he does everything for me like my mum. For example if there is no one by my side I know that my dad will always be with me all the way. He never wants to go work but he still goes because he’s doing it for me and my siblings.
Information
3rd element
Its shocking but my sister is also one of my role models as well even though she is mean to me half of the time. She helped me when I was little all the way up until now. She has done many things for me without being asked and I would say that she’s like second mum. If I’m showing disrespect to people she would always teach me to do the right things, instead of the bad.  
Conclusion
These are the reasons why they are my role models.



No comments:

Post a Comment