Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

I am.. poem !!

Screenshot 2017-06-15 at 10.03.50 AM.png I am poem
            Paige

I am Paige
I wonder if I’m going to have a successful life.
I see people hurting other people's feelings.
I want people to stop thinking negatively
I hear the things that I don’t wanna hear.
I am Paige

          I pretend that I’m not scared of anything but I am
            I feel that I can push harder to achieve my goals
I touch other people's shoulders when there feeling depressed
                  I worry about my family and my future
                  I cry when I’m hurt or when I feel alone
                                      I am Paige
                I understand that life isn’t always easy
               I say stuff to people to make them smile
                       I dream about random stuff
                          I try to achieve my goals
                       I hope I have a better future
                                       I am Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment